Thursday, May 17, 2012

Horizions Support Update

Hey friends and family!

I just wanted to give you an update. As of 4 days ago, I am fully funded to go to East Asia! Thank you to all of who partnered with me, especially a certain family who donated $5,000!

I leave May 20th from Chicago. For this last week I've been support raising like crazy, sending over 90 support letters. I've also spent more time in hospitals and urgent cares getting immunization shots, than I have in the last 3 years... I've been poked so many times I feel like a pin cushion....

Thank you so much for your support, I hope that I will be able to communicate while I am over there.

Please continue to Rap to Dad for the men and women in country along with my teammates with The Company. May the college students hear about JJCool and his awesome gift he gave to people.

Word,  ~JK~

No comments:

Post a Comment