Thursday, July 21, 2011

The average day in the life of JohnnyK in Ocean City

Time has been flying by soooo fast. The days just blow by because I'm so busy having fun.

--My average day goes--
8:45am      : Breakfast in the nook of the Inn
9am - 3pm : Dishwash / Dishreplace at the Chatterbox (wearing swim trunks, chatterbox tee and 8th grade shoes with no socks on)
3pm - 5pm : Shower with my Chatterbox clothes on, ring them out, read bible, journal, fall asleep
5pm - 5:30pm : Food on the porch of the Inn with all the other project members
5:30pm - 7pm: Chill out, hang out with people
7pm - 9pm: Text study or P&W, EV
9pm - 1am: Hang out at the Inn or EV
1am : Fall asleep someplace in the Inn or Mansion
3:30am : Wake up, go to bed without taking my contacts out or brushing my teeth. (I'm workin on it...)

Thanks for reading!

~JK~

No comments:

Post a Comment